Monday, July 20, 2009

My Implements Of Poetry

1)

An indignant fucking disdain for everything including you
know who
which is just a mechanism
for the defense of the precious jewel of my virginity- I MEAN EGO!

2)
A
vicious,
dripping,
ripping,
snarling,
snapping my muzzle with quick and deadly chomps,
and downright unchristian
hatred of somebody's stinking gutty wuts,
and a vocabulary

3)
People who do nice things for me

4)
Desire
the kind you don't want
to think or talk or write about anymore
than the gods of art require
the kind involving travel
at very high cost
the kind that doesn't really make any fucking sense
whatsoever
at all
and never did
the kind that dare not speak its
motherfucking name
'cause if it does you're gonna
FUCK BITCHES UP
and the indefinite "you" here is obviously me

5)
People I love

6)
Myself

7)
A silly little itch to get shit out
a thought or
sound or
pair of eyes
so that you think and say and want
the same silly little shit
and the indefinite "you" here is really you

8)
A different version of myself

9)
NEIN!

10)
Happy fuzzy bunnies and squirrels that cum candy cane rainbows of delicious joy all over my smiling face are you fucking kidding me? no you fucking cunt,
I am fucking scared and
horny and
mad and
really sad and
sometimes optimistic and
usually clever but
mostly narcissistic and
never wrong
never