Friday, February 06, 2009

Feb Six

  • Made some bread today. My standard recipe does two loaves. The problem is, I always end up eating one of them right away. Nothing gives you that "beached whale" afterglow quite like a whole loaf of piping hot carbs.
  • I'm doing some work right now with people in London, Boston, and Brazil. This means I'm generally staying up 'til 5:5omething in the morning. Exempli gratia: it's is 5:28 am right now.
  • I love getting things done.
  • I also love this new vanilla flavored whey protein stuff I put in my milk.
  • I didn't make it to the gym today, but that's OK because it closed at 6 (on account of it's Waitangi Day) and if I have to get my ass out of the house while the sun is still up, you can count me out!
  • Also, I love This American Life. In fact, I fucking love it. It belongs in my series.
Promise me you'll never die.