Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Over and Out

My family should be half-way across the Pacific ocean as I write this post. Today concluded three weeks of blood-relating with Older Me, Younger Me, and Mom. Daunting though three weeks of non-Mormon family-time may sound, it actually came off pretty darned good. Bitchin', one might even say.


Our itenerary was:
  • Auckland (see Christmas Dinner)
  • Rotorura
  • Turangi
  • Wellington (take the Seal Coast tour - ask for Crazy John)
  • Nelson (have dinner at the Boat Shed (not the Boat House) - the eggplant dish is incredible)
  • Greymouth
  • Christchurch
  • Blenheim
  • Wellington
  • Napier
  • Rotorura
  • Auckland (departure)
Nelson was our favorite. It's a lovely, sunny little town with nice beaches and great places to eat. Pictures are up on Picasa. Unfortunantly, I hit my usage limit, so I'll have to host the rest someplace else. I'll link when they're up.

Why are completed structures called "buidings" instead of "builts?"