Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fool's Day

I'm a fool. I'm from April. I guess I'm an April Fool.

FRIDAY:

  • Class and rehearsal.
  • I went to see Pete & James' show. It included a piece I had previously seen often in Speech (Pillow Talk).
  • Libby treated James and me to dessert. She's my Juliet.
  • I went home.
  • I dinked around on the InterTubes until 2am.
  • At 2am, I decided I ought to write a brainfuck compiler in C#.
  • I went to bed.
SATURDAY:
  • I started writing a brainfuck compiler in C#.
  • I got food.
  • I finished writing a brainfuck compiler in C#.
SUNDAY (April Fool's Day):
  • Rehearsal.
  • I saw no less than seven Honda Elements roaming city streets today. Luckily, there were people within punching distance on each occasion.
  • Gym.
  • Goddamn Upstien was Goddamn closed. Goddamnit.