Sunday, January 14, 2007

Live, Damnit!

My youth is fast evaporating and I say that so much even I'm getting tired of it but that doesn't mean it isn't true. Maybe I'd better do something about it. Like live.

You can tell school's about to start again 'cause I'm getting all depressed and abstract. I don't think I'm particularly good at living. I'm good at being alive. Really good. But not at living. SEE WHAT I MEAN! Depressed and abstract.

Just watched The Illusionist and 12 Monkeys. Saw Lizzy for the first and only time this winter. Had breakfast at Brit's where I also shimmied. This is not the correct order of events, by the way.

I'm ready to get back to school. I think my subconscious arranges my emotions such that I'm always ready to leave just when it's time to go. I wish I had interesting things to say, but this will have to do for now. The observation I was hoping to make can no longer be made. Ack! That post is from 2005. I'M SO OLD!!!