Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Events of My Day: Saturday, November the Twelfth, Two Thousand and Five

  • Got up at the crack (9:30's the crack if you went to bed at 5AM).
  • Wrestled that fucking clown for some eggs.
  • Friend and friend's friend and people none of us knew and I went to the Machinima Film Festival at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens.
  • Saw some machinima.
  • Saw some machitima.
  • Congratulated a man from a certain Washington-based gaming company with which I am acquainted on a lovely presentation.
  • Took in some live-performance machinima.
  • Went home.
  • Assed my chair for two hours.
  • Uttered a guttural noise.
  • Re-installed my operating system.
  • Began a new book.
  • Coined the verb "assed."
I ass, you ass, he, she, it asses, we ass, you ass, they ass!