Saturday, October 24, 2009

blog is better than real. IT'S FOREVER!

holy fucking shitballs. you heard right. Shit. Balls. that's where we are right now.

shit is intense. BUGHOUSE. inside-out roller-coaster feeling. and there is fucking borrito bits stuck in my teeth. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

it's saturday night, we're in the office freaking our precious little hearts out, and pervy Old Man Time is face-fucking all our inner children. here are the things (barely) keeping me sane right now:

  • scissor sisters
  • scooter racing
  • my new s2vs jacket. and s2vs is having a fucking clearance sale that i am fucking missing because i am here in fucking bastan. fucking.
  • i love my straight-people friends but two weeks is a lot of hetero to handle for me these days
  • brian kenny is a god damn fox
  • this list has become just random shit i'm thinking
PENIS PROSPERITY!