Monday, January 26, 2009

HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS, or, WHAT PRECISELY DO YOU MEAN BY "UNLIMITED?"

My desk is covered in crap. Mail, dirty dishes, receipts. Lots of receipts. I take them out of my pocket and throw them on the desk. It's just what I do. Well, good thing, it turns out. I was holding court at my desk today when I noticed something on the back of a stray receipt. What I believe is called a "coupon." Now I am not normally a "coupon person" but this coupon advertised "Unlimited Large Pizzas: $6.90 EACH PICK UP." If I understand this coupon correctly, and I believe I do, this means that I can pay six dollars and ninety cents and get as many large, regular-crust, single-topping (other than chicken) Domino's pizzas as I want in one pick-up before the end of June. I will let you know very, very soon whether this is the case.

UPDATE
Here is a picture of the coupon in question:


Judge a man not by the color of his skin, but the contents of his bookshelf.