Monday, July 16, 2007

The Other Love of My Life

Overheard. If you don't read Overheard in NY, then you missed this little gem:

Four-year-old boy: Mommy, why don't nobody look at each other on the train?
Mother: 'Cause they ugly.

--G train
I actually Laughed Out Loud when I read that. If you're at my website right now, look over to the right, under "My Feeds," the one called "Blog Posts I Like" is a feed of my shared items from Google Reader (here's the feed URL if you're getting this through a reader). I usually only share Overheard posts. If you're not up for the full Overheard feed, you can subscribe to that and get the cream of the crop. "Scott's Select." If you don't know how to subscribe to a feed, go to reader.google.com and figure it out. You'll be glad you did. As a reminder, when subscribing to my blog, use the "My Blog" feed in the list to the right. It's just better.