Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Mon Jan Nine

  • Up at 9. Ante meridiem this time!
  • Breakfast, you old coot! It's been too long.
  • Lunch at Macaroni Grill.
  • Mom and me, off to buy some cloths!
  • And cool cloths they are, if I don't say so myself.
  • Steve even liked them!
  • But shenanigans with Steve aren't quite as shenanigany as shenanigans with Steve and Cora!
  • Remember when I said they were cool cloths? Well I lied a little. The hoody was a size too small. But fear not, intrepid reader, for our fable reaches glorious climax at the next bullet point!
  • We exchanged it for a bigger size.
  • Steve and I paid good money for a song that Johnny Rocket's never played! Next time, I'm keeping the nickels they give out for the music machine.
  • The Apple store will not be showing Steve's speech on their theater screen tomorrow. They are douches.
  • Steve had to walk the dog. That's not a euphemism. And that's not sarcastic.
  • Remember when I said that was the climax? Well it's pathological. Cora and I journeyed the land far and wide until we lay eyes upon the glowing beacon of Joy: HOT!
  • We cruised the town in our stylish Krispy Kreme hats looking for open ice skating.
  • We did not find any.
  • I came home, and that's more or less the end.
"I was nervous from the start
That our muscles might tear us apart.
...
One day I'll fail to breathe
And all you'll have are memories."

- Motion City Soundtrack (song)