Friday, November 25, 2005

The Events of My Day: Thursday, November the Twenty Fourth, Two Thousand and Five

  • Gobble Gobble!
  • Earlier than expected? Super Shuttle, I love you!
  • Longer than expected? Airport security checkpoint line, you disappoint me!
  • Not to worry, I'll just whip out my Awesome Atomic Smile: No gloom can withstand its power!
  • What sleep was lost to the suitemate's party was found on the plane. Unsalted please!
  • My father found me cold and offered me a motor vehicle. Sure I'll ride home, dad!
  • Hug the fam! Yeah!
  • Phone the extended fam! Awkward!
  • Schmooze the honorary fam! I wuv you guws!
  • Spare a turkey, eat some ham!
  • Ah, the joy of masterbating in one's own bathroom!
  • Harry Potter. 'Nuff said!
  • Saw a friend at the theater!
  • And then to sweet, sweet sleep!
This post has as many exclamation marks as it does all other punctuation marks combined!